Your New Business Website
Your window to a million customers
We have a free eBook to help young businesses get started, covering all the online essentials from choosing a name to checking for namespace, from what you need in a website that will let you grow, to how to select future-proof email addresses. We expplain about the psychology of logo colours and the optimum logo shapes and a whole stack more. Register here to download it or click below to start reading.
New Businesses Must Start Now!
You cannot wait 4 weeks to have a web presence for your new business. Nor can you wait until your beautiful new website is proofed and perfect before your company name and basic description are known to search engines and social media. Google will not list your business organically immediately – no matter how good your site is. Brand new sites need seasoning time. This is because “spam” sites are popping up everywhere. They buy traffic, take people’s money, offer nothing of value, and close down. Therefore Google requires that your business website stand the test of some time and you can’t waste another day before you get started!
So what can you do in the meantime? We’ll help you buy your domain-name and some server space and instantly put up a very quick placeholder. We want your first seven days trading to look like one of our clients shown below.
New Businesses Must Present Quality
“You only get one chance to make a first impression.” A poor website is worse than no website at all. Get it done right. make sure the images are perfect and crystal clear. Make sure the text is clear and motivates people to action. Make sure the layout is clean and crisp and your logo is sharp. Cutting corners at the start is like cutting corners on your house foundations. Don’t trust it to a family member or friend. It’s your livelihood. At Ignite marketing we have engineered a package that is both excellent and affordable.
New Business Websites Must Be Findable
It’s a common story. She launched a great new website but no-one even knows it’s there. Ouch! If your website doesn’t generate leads for you quickly, it can mean going broke and being foreclosed by creditors. It’s one thing to have a great business and a great product and wonderful customer service and excellent staff, but if you don’t get exposure, these all turn into liabilities instead of opportunities.
Your website has to be findable. It needs to be built in such a way that the search engines know what it’s about so they can decide which searchers to show it to. This is often called SEO (Search Engine optimisation) and it makes the world of difference for a brand new business.
New Businesses Must Consider Security
The whole internet is becoming encrypted. The big players like Google, are rewarding site owners that protect their visitors from attack and identity theft. Your site needs to be protected with an SSL certificate. It builds customer confidence and brand reputation. We’ve got you covered here.
New Businesses Must Prepare For Change
YOU need to be in control of your website. It’s your own reputation, your identity and it’s your primary showcase to the world. You need to be able to change prices and info, show and hide products and services and events YOURSELF. New business owners need to be able to upload images and shuffle their order and receive and respond to comments from their clientele. Otherwise you will need to book in with your web designer and get him or her to do it, then check that it’s done and pay the bill? It’s too slow for today’s fast-paced world of business and client correspondence.
All these tasks are made possible by a good content management system (CMS) and we’ve got the best. Ignite Marketing Partners is putting you in charge; making your web presence more responsive and saving you money.
New Businesses Suffer Cash Flow Shortages!
New businesses often have limited cash flow. Some people, when facing cash flow pressure, commit business suicide by saying “The website can wait.” No. It can’t wait! The internet has replaced all conventional methods of marketing in almost every industry sector. Whether it is generating new leads, building reputation and brand awareness, or closing sales, your website is indispensable!
So if cash is tight Ignite Marketing Partners offers you two options.
- We can build a base-package website for you, that doesn’t cut any corners and yet is inexpensive – then you can expand on it at any time in the future and add the content and modules that will empower your business as needed.
- We can build the site you really want and you can pay it off over 2 years through our “Pay As You Go” Scheme. (more info about that below.)
- Dedicated cpanel hosting account. 1G storage 5G monthly bandwidth, unlimited emails, databases
- WordPress installed with wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) editor plugin – edit the site in place and see the changes immediately.
- Our Fantastic single page layout installed with 2 or 3 stock images, 2 or 3 of your images, introduction, location map and contact form
- Mobile-friendly layout – compatible on all devices.
- Google Search Console Sitemap Submitted
- Yoast SEO installed and configured – helps Google to know what you’re about
- Google analytics tracking code installed – you can study who uses your site
- This package alone is perfect for starting businesses – get found on Google; a professional, effective, yet inexpensive first site.
Layout And Text Package
- Creation of up to 5 custom pages responsive layout
- Up to 25 stock images formatted and inserted into 2 slideshows and static page data.
- Your text inserted and formatted into pages as applicable
- Image gallery creation
- Certificate purchased and installed
- Dedicated IP address
- Eliminating all mixed content from your site
- Ongoing costs apply
- Full studio gear
- 4 hours on-site
- Editing and deployment via online hi-res gallery
- Models acquired at additional cost
- CASA certified operators for drone work
- UHD footage super steady, professional marketing footage
- Editing, voiceovers, royalty-free music
- Compression and uploading to your YouTube account or digital delivery of stills
- Price is an estimate only
- Account setup
- Campaign configuration, keyword selection, ad building
- 2 tune up sessions
- 4 Traffic reports
- Google direct costs excluded (you set daily budget)
Pay It Off Over 24 Months
Pay As You Go Option
We’re making buying a website as easy as buying a phone. You pay a monthly fee and over a set period you own your phone. In the meantime it gives you the power to do business. Your website is exactly the same. You can’t make money without it, and the money it makes for you is ample to pay for it. Now you can afford quality.
We believe that most businesses will thrive if their marketing is tuned and effective. That’s why we can absorb the initial costs of your web package and let you pay a small monthly fee – something a new business can easily handle once customers are coming through the door. How do we know that you won’t go broke and default on your payments? Good marketing. We’re going to help you thrive and hence we protect our own liability. It’s a win-win situation.
We’re providing you with a tool that you need. An indispensable tool that will help you to make money. It’s not something you can’t afford to buy, it’s something that you can’t afford not to have. A good website is an asset not a liability!
Use the pricing calculator below to work out your price estimate monthly payments and then send us your contact details so we can continue this conversation.
Don’t Wait. Start Now.
Supercharge your business with a great new website.
There is absolutely NO OBLIGATION. You have nothing to lose and if you aren’t impressed with our knowledge and attitude, if you don’t feel confident that we’re a good fit for your business and that we’ll look after you with authenticity and courtesy and you decide to opt out, we’ll politely say goodbye and we’ll never bother you again.